Hawthorn Graduates have…
- Well-formed characters
- They are well-rounded, open, optimistic, joyful, courageous, confident, and resilient
- They possess a rich breadth of knowledge; are inspired by beauty; and are critical thinkers who easily detect fallacies
Hawthorn Graduates are…
- Masters in written and oral communication
- They are adept at transmitting knowledge and ideas; and are proficient in the responsible use of technology.
- Women of integrity and faith
- They understand and actualize their ability to improve their surroundings in and through their daily lives
Thanks to an education that promotes both academic excellence and character formation, Hawthorn girls face the world with creative tenacity, intellectual brilliance, and an uncommon spirit of service to others. A Hawthorn graduate is a confident, compassionate woman whose integrity and wisdom have a positive impact on the world around her. Not only do Hawthorn grads have choice—of scholarships, universities, and volunteer, travel and career opportunities—they have an education of the mind and heart that guides them to choose wisely.
What do they study?