Take part in the Hawthorn Family Read-Aloud Challenge. The goal is to read aloud for 10 minutes per day over 25 days (not necessarily consecutive).
One rule: you cannot help your child too much. This is about joy and connection.
1. Child reads to Parent (anyone). OR
2. Parent (anyone) and Child take turns. OR
3. Parent (anyone) reads to Child.
Which: all books count (including wordless)!
When: evenings at home, or anytime.
1. Print the tracker.
2. Choose a final reward. (Recommended: a gift of time and attention!)
3. Share your journey with us! (Send a note, photo, video, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.)